The Tehama County Law Library provides legal information to all county residents at no cost. Established in 1891, California Law Libraries’ primary mission is to provide timely, reliable and accurate legal information in a format easy understood for use by the greatest number of people.
- Law Library Clerk available in person, by telephone, email or online
- Print and online legal documents and resource materials
- Dedicated patron computer for legal research and document preparation
- Photocopy services
- The Tehama County Law Library is pleased to offer Westlaw, an online legal research database, with complimentary on-demand remote access during COVID-19 restrictions. Phone 1-800-328-4880 and enter extension 855597 to connect with customer service from 5am-5pm (PT). A user name and password will be created providing you with 20 hours of access to Westlaw over 14 days.
- Subscription access to access Lexis Advance® remotely please register at https://www.lexisnexis.com/en-us/pa-access-request.page for a temporary ID. You will receive an ID within 1 business day which is good for 30 days and allows you to conduct research on the cases and codes needed for legal work and personal research. We are happy to work with you to maintain access to justice during this time.
- Subscription access to access CEB OnLaw and EBSCO Legal Reference Services To receive log-in information for EBSCO Legal Reference Services from home please email email@example.com or call 530-529-4583 x 108.
Law Library Hours: Monday-Thursday 12:30-3pm * until further notice.
Telephone: 530-529-4583 x108
Law Library Appointment Request
Please fill out this form to meet with Law Library staff. Filling out this form does not guarantee your space will be reserved. Please wait to hear back from a Tehama County Law Library staff member to confirm your appointment request.
Online Self Help Center
Centro de Ayuda Information en Espanol
& Immigration Resources
Board of Supervisors
Elections ~ Tax Collector