Who are the Tehama County Friends of the Library?
- We are a non-profit corporation dedicated to helping the Tehama County Library provide service to the community.
- We are citizens of the North State region who believe that libraries are the main cultural center resource to our communities.
- We are a volunteer organization dedicated to strengthening the library’s services and resources.
What do the Friends do?
We raise money to enhance the library service and resources, such as:
- Purchase more new library books/materials
- Purchase Large Print books
- Purchase new DVDs
- Support the Summer Reading Program
- Provide upgrades to computers
- Support research materials/online subscriptions
- And so much more
- We manage the Friends Book Store
- We generate a cadre of volunteers to support the library
- We encourage bequests, memorials and contributions from the community for the benefit of the library
- We educate the public about the library services and resources
Why should you sponsor the friends of the library?
- Because the library is one of Tehama County’s greatest assets. It serves many local people in all walks of life.
- Because by sponsoring the Tehama County Friends of the Library you can make a valuable contribution in expanding the services the library can provide to the community.
- Because sponsoring will give you an opportunity to become part of a friendly, warm group that enjoys what it is doing and will be very glad to welcome you to its ranks.
Please print and fill out the sponsor form. Mail with sponsorship amount to:
Tehama County Friends of the Library
545 Diamond Ave.
Red Bluff, CA 96080
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. By adding just a few words to your will or living trust, you can name Tehama County Friends of the Library as a beneficiary- a meaningful way to show your commitment to equal opportunity literacy.
EIN # 94-2853619