Who are the Friends of the Los Molinos Library?
- We are a membership, non-profit corporation dedicated to helping the Los Molinos Library.
- We are citizens of the Los Molinos area who believe that libraries are the main cultural center of our communities.
- We are volunteers dedicated to strengthening our library’s resources.
- The Board meets regularly at the library to discuss how to help meet the needs of the library.
What do the Friends do?
We raise money to strengthen our library services.
- Purchase of new library books/materials
- Large print books
- The Summer Reading program
- Access to computers
- New videos, audio tapes/CDs/DVDs
- Research materials/subscriptions
- And so much more
- We raise funds to support the services of our library.
- We educate the public about our library.
- We generate a cadre of volunteers to support the library.
- We accept memorials and donations that benefit our library.
Why become a friend?
Our library is one of the Los Molinos area’s greatest assets. Like all libraries, it serves more people in all walks of life more than any other institution.
By joining the Friends of the Los Molinos Library you can make a valuable contribution to the services the library can provide.
Joining will give you the opportunity to become part of a like-minded family of library lovers.
Invitation to Join
I (we) wish to become Friends of the Los Molinos Library.
City and Zip: ________________________
Make checks payable to: Friends of the LM Library. Mail checks to:
Los Molinos Friends of the Library
P.O. Box 457
Los Molinos, CA 96055-0457
$ Friend Donation of $5.00 per person per year
$ Additional contribution
$ Total enclosed
May we list your name as a donor in the newsletter?
No, please do not list my name
If yes, please sign your name(s) as you like it to appear.